• Uncategorized
  • 1

Forum: Why is BC racist against white people?

Why is BC Racist Against White people?

First  Prev

of 50

Next  Last

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 16, 2011
I notice this quite frequently here that East Indians are pretty much allowed to do what they want and the white guyn has to obey the laws.

I worked at a Foundry for 6 months and was “Terminated Without Cause” or at least thats what it says on my record of employment. I was let go because I am not East Indian. I have experienced this in other places also such as applying for funding through EI. Specifically at Surrey Employment Resources Centre, agin I was denied because I am not East Indian or a Drug Addict and live in Surrey.

Racism and Discrimination is wrong no matter who we are or where we come from. We are all equal ( just not in BC) Idont understand how the people here let this happen without putting up a fight. I guess people of BC want to be in Welfare lines and go without. I ask these people with shit for brains What about your chilrens future? I am not racist by any means I am for equality We are all equal and it should be equal opportunity for all, not just east indians

abadapple

Vancouver, Canada

#2 Apr 18, 2011
i agree the same thing happenned at my wifes work.white guy does something gets fired.minority does the same thing slap on the wrist. i exp same thing with ui job retraining for the immigrant while born canadians sool[shit out of luck]
SSHANDS

North Vancouver, Canada

#3 May 1, 2011
Keep Canada Canadian wrote:

I couldn’t agree with you more. I for one have done everything I could to stand-up to it every I encountered and I can tell you what happens when one person never waivers in their fight againstwhat is now the norm in B.C. When a person stands up to being discriminated agains because their white one-by-one they start experiencing these occurances; their cars continually fail air-care, even if it shouldn’t, or back-to-back air-care test results fail with radically different test results even if you do no work on it in between tests, you begin to have a string of vehicular accidents in which everything you know and have been taught and read Motor Vehicle laws states are not your fault but ICBC is unwaivering in its stance that you are at fault, especially if the result will be that you lose your business, livelyhood and ability to support your self, you are un-able to keep employed for more than the employers “training period’ if you are able to find one that is, with the termination reason stating “no cause” eventually turning into some kind of un-substantiated and rediculous yet slanderous, libalous, and damaging attack to your personal character, your kids are taken away from you based on the same aforesaid reasons, you are un-able to recieve welcare for a strange and un-remedial type of issue, you are un-able to find a place to rent based solely on the fact that you are white.
The good news is that this is what results if one person stands up against it. If every person that experiances discrimation because they are white stood up against it maybe it doesn’t have to be.
But we all have to start standing up to it fast because they might just change Canadian law as they please in order to legalize Racism and Discrimation against white people if they figure out that we just won’t put up with it any more.

Sigh

Canada

#4 Jun 27, 2011
We allowed them to come in waves. One person with an education, say a doctor, could bring his entire extended family with him. There is a lot of of senior citizens amongst the community, with no skills and no ability to speak our language, likely many of them receiving financial benefits from the government they never worked for, or here illegally and being housed by their family.
There is a strong belief in culture in the Indian community, its so strong that they live in communities together (Surrey being an example with a population that in 20 years time went from what i estimate being 5% to 60%). You can recognize an East Indian neighborhood by just looking, all the houses look the same and are different from ours. They come up so quickly, built to lower standards with cheaper materials. Most East Indian owned businesses only hire within the community, job hunting ads so commonly require you speak Punjabi even though it has no relation to the job itself. At a subway i used to frequent that has always had only East Indian employees and owners I once witnessed a teenage boy come in with his resume, trying to apply there for a job, the east Indian employee panicked, went to the back and grabbed another employee, who rather rudely told him they weren’t hiring. Maybe a month later I saw new East Indian faces working there. This would not be tolerated the other way around, the business would face extreme legal battles and the courts would be unforgiving, but they are welcome to discriminate against us, they are above the law i suppose.
They have no interest in assimilating to our culture, The nicest east Indian I ever met, one i genuinely liked and was friends with told me that they are going to take over BC, and that there’s nothing we can do about it. Many of the youth have a mentality of it being a race war. In a recent incident two white kids were playing soccer at a nearby park and were stabbed by 6 East Indians. Canadian Murder rates are the highest in areas with a high concentration of East Indians.
The Patriot

Chilliwack, Canada

#5 Aug 4, 2011
I hate east indians it’s time the white man take back Surrey.
Ahindu

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#6 Aug 5, 2011
The Patriot wrote:
I hate east indians it’s time the white man take back Surrey.

LoL, well you can start first at buying my 4200sqft house at market price of $700,000.
Ps I don’t take trailer for trade in. Thank you come again. LoL

Ahindu

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#7 Aug 5, 2011
Keep Canada Canadian wrote:

Well that’s not right. No one should loss their jobs. You can always take it up with bc labour board.

Ahindu

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#8 Aug 5, 2011
Last thing employer cares about is someones race. Business all they care about is profit. Its easy to abuse a immigrant rights at a workplace than a Canadian.
I know some business who have immigrants working for no overtime pay, no holiday pay, no vacation pay. Unsafe environment.

I did advice these workers to file complain with labor board but they are too afraid to loss their jobs.

Now you know why they keep Indian over a canadian.

kevin

Toronto, Canada

#9 Aug 6, 2011
I,am white canada can,t get job in surrey or delta i work in grocers retail for over 10-years just come back two b.c can,t get grocers store jobs 90% of then are east indian run they come in two canada and get free start up money from b.c employment and new immigraton just come two canada get work and business pay him 4.50 hour and b.c employment pay him 4.50 hour
Ahindu

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#10 Aug 6, 2011
kevin wrote:

I don’t think this is true. Do you have any government website link that you can post about the so called free money.
My wife came to Canada with university education and couldn’t get a job because she didn’t have Canadian education. After spending 1 year at CDI college, she couldn’t get a job because she didn’t have Canadian work experience.
After being unemployed for months she got a job at east indian own company for $8.50/hr.
All those immigrants working for east Indian company can’t get a job at Canadian company without Canadian education and thats why they work there.
Canadian companies will use any excuse possible not to hire immigrants.

kevin

Toronto, Canada

#11 Aug 8, 2011
Yes it is ture it call workers training grand the bussiness gets half a workers pay for frist six months
abadapple

Vancouver, Canada

#12 Aug 8, 2011
Ahindu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ps I don’t take trailer for trade in. Thank you come again. LoL

its probable curried out tear the house down itstinksland value 320000

abadapple

Vancouver, Canada

#14 Aug 8, 2011
bye law you have to hire th stinky hindu
roy

Toronto, Canada

#15 Aug 8, 2011
By law you have to hire white people two
Ahindu

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#16 Aug 8, 2011
LoL, you whities just answered your own post ” why is bc racist against white people”.
Answer: it’s you rednecks are racist towards other race.

PS. Thanks for all the dumba$$es for answering your own post. LOL

pun jeep

Toronto, Canada

#17 Aug 8, 2011
Two ahindu east indins come two canada for beter life if white people wood get off there ass look for work bitching and seating of walfare
white patriot party

Toronto, Canada

#18 Aug 8, 2011
Two kevin keep up good work 100% ture it is time for whites two no the ture
GuruNanakGandu

Surrey, Canada

#19 Aug 8, 2011
I agree
mike

Toronto, Canada

#20 Aug 9, 2011
In1978 i buy house in surrey i pay 78,000dollars for it do two east indins two day it just sold for 725,000 dollars thicks for macking white boy rich
Ahindu

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#21 Aug 9, 2011
mike wrote:

B.S. The fact is
In 1978 houses cost around $18000 in surrey. That same house will sell for it’s land value only for less than $400000 today.

That same house would have sold for around $115000 12 years ago.

Dude Sir you are full of B.S.

To sell a old house for $725000 today would have to be a double lot around 12000sqft.

A 12000sqft lot with a house on it would have sold for less than $40000 in 1978.

Sir you think you are too smart. We indian know everything to do with realstate in surrey so don’t try to B.S us. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

You may also like...