Asian exposes his peanut
Apr 07, 2010 – 11:21 AM
Suspect sought after indecent act committed in Markham
Police are searching for an Asian man wanted in connection to an indecent act committed in Markham early Sunday morning.
At about 12:45 a.m., a woman got off a TTC bus at Steeles Avenue near Brimley Road.
At the same time, a man also exited the bus and committed the act in front of her.
According to police, the man got on the bus at Finch Subway station at about 12:15 a.m.
Police are searching for a middle-aged man, about five-feet, four-inches tall.
He weighs 140 pounds and has a medium build.
He has short, black and white hair and is clean-shaven.
He was last seen wearing a grey and black jacket, white running shoes and glasses.
Police would like to remind you of the following safety tips:
• Always be aware of your surroundings;
• Whenever possible, travel in pairs and in well-lit, populated areas;
• Carry a cellphone;
• Trust your intuition. If something tells you a person or situation isn’t right it likely isn’t;
• Never wear a headset while running or walking and;
• Report suspicious people and vehicles to police.
If you have information about this incident, contact police at 1-866-876-5423, ext. 7541 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-tips, leave an anonymous tip at www.1800222tips.com or text TIPYORK and your message to CRIMES (274637).